Contact Industries offers veneer profile wrapping and flat lamination using any of more than 200 wood species. With that sort of choice, we thought it would be best to provide a place on our website where you can see photographs of many of the most popular species so that you might better imagine how they’ll look when specified for your next project or product.
- Heartwood is a light pinkish brown when freshly cut; will darken over time to a deep golden brown when exposed to sunlight
- Has a fine texture and closed grain which usually runs straight, though some pieces will exhibit curvy grain or figure
- Sourced from eastern North America
- Available both flat cut and quarter cut
- Can be ordered with FSC® credentials
- Our cherry veneer typically falls in a range of light to dark color. Images of the range you might expect are included below.