Making Efficiencies Appear Out of Thin Air
At Contact Industries, we are proud to serve as our customers’ one-stop shop for Door, Cabinetry, Millwork, and Furniture component parts. But what does this really mean? What do we actually do? What makes Contact so special?
We work with our customers to identify how our custom component parts can increase efficiencies through a reduction in labor, with less waste, and get more finished product out the door in less time.
Taking this a step further, we specialize in helping customers:
- Reduce stress of having to find skilled labor
- Decrease waste
While also helping to:
- Increase capacity
- Increase throughput
We work collaboratively with our OEM partners, and develop collaborative programs with our customers’ best interests in mind.
“Where the Magic Happens”
It’s within the balance of these key four elements “where the magic happens.”
- Where you can stop spending precious time making parts, and more time assembling finished products.
- Where you can allocate more of your resources to producing more with your existing team instead of trying to battle the labor scarcity epidemic.
- Where you can optimize production to help you keep up or even more so, get ahead.
- Where you can have the parts of your various finished product configurations delivered to your facility, conforming to your exact specifications, completely ready to assemble.
Pretty magical, right? And with Contact Industries, there are no gimmicks. Just reliability, and consistency. This is the value we deliver to our customers, with flawless execution. Every order, every time. This isn’t an illusion – this is what we do.
And over the course of the next few months, we’re going to break the rules and share our tricks, taking a deeper dive into what exactly it is that we do for our customers.
Want to learn more about what creating your own “production magic” could do for you? Let’s chat.